



Riley has really been on the move this week. Here are a few pictures of her crawling through the coffee table, her new favorite place to play...the coffee table may need to go into storage for a while!


I can't believe how big Riley looks in these pictures. Though she still looks like a little peanut physically, I can't believe how old she suddenly looks. It must be the new flair jeans! Riley has really begun to love to stand up next to things. I stood her up next to the coffee table in these pictures, but just yesterday she was playing with Grady and she was climbing all over him. Well, she saw his bottle on the table, crawled over to it, and pulled herself up so that she was standing next to the table all by herself! What a big girl. You can tell that she is so proud of herself, all she does now when I put her down is crawl over to the table or couch, pull herself up and stand there. I was on the phone today and I think she just stood at the table smiling for about 5 minutes! Who would have thought that standing could be so much fun!


Yesterday Riley was climbing all over Grady, they are becoming such great friends. Well... at least Riley really likes Grady, I am not sure that Grady is too fond of Riley always crawling over him.








No comments:
Post a Comment